The provision of your Personal Data is voluntary. However, if you do not provide Foremation your Personal Data, your request for the services which you require will be incomplete and Foremation will not be able to process your Personal Data for the Purposes outlined below:
Foremation may use and process your Personal Data for business and activities which shall include, without limitation the following (the “Purposes”):
- for internal administrative purposes, such as auditing, data analysis, database records;
- for Foremation to comply with its obligations under law or regulations (whether in Malaysia or overseas including disclosing such Personal Data to Malaysian and overseas law enforcement agencies or courts);
- to respond to questions, comments and feedback from you.
In addition to the above, Foremation may wish to communicate with you either by email, telephone or text message in relation to the following matters (the “Marketing Purposes”):
- to process your participation in any events, promotions, activities, focus groups, research studies, contests, promotions, polls, surveys or any productions and to communicate with you regarding your attendance thereto;
- to send you alerts, newsletters, updates, mailers, promotional materials, special privileges, festive greetings from Foremation, its partners, advertisers and or sponsors; and/or
- to notify and invite you to events or activities organised by Foremation, its partners, advertisers, and or sponsors.
If you do not consent to Foremation processing your Personal Data for any of the Marketing Purposes, please notify the company by contacting +603-7490 2119
If any of the Personal Data that you have provided to us changes, for example, if you change your e-mail address, telephone number, payment details or if you wish to cancel your account or withdraw your permission to receive communications for Marketing Purposes, please submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Foremation will, to the best of its abilities, effect such changes as requested within fourteen (14) working days of receipt of such notice of change.
Foremation is committed to full compliance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and has appointed a Personal Data Protection Officer for these purposes. Should you wish to request access to your Personal Data, or if you have any inquiries or complaints in respect of our processing of your Personal Data, such officer may be communicated with in writing at this email address email@example.com or by calling +603-7490 2119